We are delighted to announce the 2017 CHKS Portugal Conference, taking place on Tuesday 6 June 2017 at the Holiday Inn, Lisbon from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
This free, invitation-only event is designed to provide a thought provoking, educational and networking opportunity for leadership teams and quality managers across the health sector.
Attend and hear from our international guest speakers on a range of healthcare topics from how technology can help you deliver high quality, efficient services to the importance of patient experience in the quality process and the barriers to building a culture of improvement. Our Chief Medical Officer Dr Charles Young will also be talking about quality improvement in health systems and for individual patients through effective triage, and what the future of triage might look like.
Our interactive speed networking session will give you an opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from other organisations and share ideas and experiences.
• Discover new ways to help your organisation deliver safer, high quality healthcare services
• Discuss the challenges your organisation faces with colleagues from across the health sector
• Develop your knowledge of key issues that impact service quality
• Meet up with like-minded colleagues and make new contacts
• Access free advice and support from our healthcare quality and accreditation experts
For more information or to book your place, please register your details on the event web page. We do hope that you are able to join us and look forward to meeting up with you at the event.