Shared patient record
We combine patient data from primary, secondary and community sources to enable you to manage patient care across service boundaries using a ‘single version of the truth’.
This connected information allows commissioners, GPs and service providers to share patient information, review health and care service interactions and identify trends. It leads to significant improvements in health outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of individual patient care.
- Provides one complete and accurate patient record
- All care funders and providers understand the patient’s needs
- Providers understand the next actions required in the care pathway
- Provides a fully audited history of the patient’s journey through each service
- Acute users can access crisis plans within seconds
- Discharge teams can refer patients into services with total confidence that all relevant information has been provided