Managing patient waiting lists and meeting RTT targets is a top priority for all trusts but also one that continues to challenge us.
1. Why do many RTT initiatives fail to deliver sustainable improvements?
2. How can you tackle the root causes of RTT & waiting list management challenges?
3. What solutions are delivering real improvements?
Our Cymbio team are running an interactive round-table discussion at Derby Hospital on Wednesday 3 May from 12.30pm to 4pm.
The session will include three presentations to spark questions and debate:
‘How we are managing our return to RTT reporting trajectory, lessons learned and engagement with commissioners and regulators’
- Rebecca Brown, Chief Operating Officer, Kettering General Hospital NHS Trust
‘Our experiences in managing post-EPR-go-live RTT performance’
- Mark Norwood, Associate Director of IM&T, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
‘Initial results from a Right First Time Patient Administration Proof of Concept Project’
- Speaker to be confirmed.
The event will be held at Royal Derby Hospital, DE22 3NE on the afternoon of Wednesday 3 May 2017. We expect to start the event at 12.30pm and finish by 4pm.
This event is now fully booked but we are hoping to hold a similar event shortly. If you are interested in attending then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.