We have been at the forefront of developing and implementing accreditation systems for over 25 years. These standards incorporate patient experience, the patient’s journey through the healthcare system and staff competency for healthcare practitioners and administrators.
They cover: leadership, management and culture, corporate management, risk and safety, patient focused care for patient care pathway and specialist services and service management and environment.
We are committed to ensuring that all standards and criteria that underpin the accreditation and assurance programmes are up to date and relevant to the client organisations taking part in the process. To ensure a robust and professional programme of standards, a proactive approach is taken to developing, updating and consulting on a continual basis.
- Addiction Treatment Centres
- Care Homes
- Hospital Accreditation (NHS acute trusts, community hospitals, international hospitals and independent sector)
- Mental Health Providers
- Primary Care Teams
- Records & Information Management
- Oncology services
- Risk and Patient Safety
- Leadership and Corporate Management
- Maternity and Neonatal care
- Cruise Ships
- Addiction Treatment Centre Standards
- Ambulance Services
- Leadership and Corporate Standards
- Oncology Services
- Patient Focused Care