Clinical administrative processes are as important as any other healthcare service in optimising citizen health, assuring patient safety and maintaining financial control.
We are the largest private provider of healthcare clinical coding and data quality services in the UK. Our focus is ensuring that data accuracy drives high quality health service delivery and minimises clinical risk.
We partner with commissioners, acute trusts, mental health and community providers, as well as independent healthcare providers to guarantee that data and payments exactly reflect the care delivered.
How we do it
- Clinical coding services ensure the accuracy of coded information and the patient data it is based on
- Our data audit and payment assurance activity reviews processes, patient data and capture to ensure information accurately reflects the care delivered
- Cost information and improvement enables trusts to increase the accuracy and use of their cost information and set local tariffs
- Benchmarking and analysis of cost and quality assesses the impact of service delivery on cost and income
- Advisory and consultancy services will help you engage clinicians and managers in implementing real and sustainable change
All our services are supported ISO 27001, IGT level 3, NHS.NET and N3 connectivity to ensure all patient level information is treated securely and appropriately.
Our coding and data quality conferences
Our annual clinical coding and data quality conferences are delivered as part of our renowned Top Hospitals Programme. We bring together clinicians finance professionals and coding teams from across the health sector to share experiences and ideas on crucial best-practice concepts.