We have a proven track record of analysing payment and cost data through our market-leading benchmarking programme iCompare.
Our team has sound technical expertise combined with real-life understanding of how data is captured and information produced to provide assurance on the accuracy of information and identify areas for improvement
Our analysis includes:
- Benchmarking of casemix and analysis of depth of coding reviews
- Payment data reviews covering all areas of contracted activity
- Pre-freeze coding analysis to improve the accuracy of payments
- Benchmarking of cost information to help improve the accuracy of cost allocations
- The correct application of specialised commissioning identification rules
The Value Triangle
The NHS faces an unprecedented challenge to reduce costs and improve quality. Healthcare providers must be able to measure patient health outcomes and provide demonstrable cost savings without compromising on standards of care.
By examining the dynamics between quality, cost, income and patient outcomes we identify unwarranted variation and target specific areas for improvement.
We will give you the evidence base and insight you need to:
- Prioritise high-value service development
- Understand the drivers of high cost
- Discuss future cost and income with your commissioners
- Engage clinicians in improvement activity